Are you struggling like me to keep your skin from during out during the winter season? Unfortunately, the lack of moisture in the air takes a toll on our skin and even our hair. Also, heating systems cause our skin to dry out. I wanted to share the best tips to keep your skin soft and moisturized this season.
One of the reasons this is so important is our skin is a barrier to bacteria and when our skin is dry bacteria has a better chance of getting in and this causes inflammation.
Many of these you already know, but sometimes we just need a reminder:
1. Use a humidifier. I have one in my bedroom and sleep with it on all during the winter. I actually use mine even in the summer.
2. Stop washing your skin with harsh soaps that dry your skin out. Use a mild all natural soap. Stop washing your face so often, you don’t need to wash your face in the A.M if you properly washed it the night before. Just splash with water.
3. You must have a healthy diet and keeping your skin moisturized starts from the inside first. This means drinking lots of water and consuming plenty of fruits and vegetables. Also, consuming good healthy fats like avocados are great to keep the skin moisturized.
4. Stop taking super hot showers, you’ve heard this one over and over, but it’s very drying for your skin.
5. Moisturize often and even more often using a natural moisturizer. I love to use coconut oil with a few drops of do Terra lavender essential oil. Lavender essential oil is calming and soothing for skin.
6. Dry skin brush daily. This keeps your skin exfoliated and it stimulates the lymphatic system. You can look up the technique here.
Now, if you are ready to dive deeper into how to take care of your skin, you can join access the first 2 modules of Holistic Skin Academy until December 15th absolutely FREE. Sign up for the first 2 modules HERE.
What is Holistic Skin Academy?
Holistic Skin Academy is a 28 day cleanse and so much more. The pre launch for Holistic Skin Academy officially launched. For a limited amount of time you can access module 1 and module 2 absolutely free.
The official launch of the cleanse begins January 12th. Only 50 spaces are open for this 28 day program where you’ll get all the module content, conference calls and support to help you navigate through the program.
Anyone enrolled in the 2 free modules will also be the first to know when enrollment opens and the early bird pricing is available.
If you are ready to start January off to a healthy start, this is an incredible 28 day cleanse program where you will learn everything you need to know for not only healthy skin, but a complete healthy approach to living.
It is an all natural approach for taking care of you. Your skin should reflect health so that you can feel confident and look vibrant.
The appearance of our skin is a sign of our health and if you are not happy with how your skin looks, we will dive deep in the program to cover every aspect of skin care. The best part of the program is, as your skin improves, so will your health, sleeping patterns and energy levels. You can’t have great skin without great health and this program offers this holistic approach.
You’ll have support all along the way.
PLUS…..if you are register for the 2 free modules you will be entered in a drawing to win a free essential oil kit.
Here’s to vibrant, clear and healthy skin.